All of here at Azeroth United are honored to have Kristin Lindsay, the Project Manager of Child’s Play as a special guest to help us kick off the Hearts, Hands and Voices Child’s Child’s Play charity event.
(Yep, believe it or not, that’s her over in the picture doing her best Elvis Impression it looks like.)
All kidding aside, we are truly honored to have a Kristin as a very special guest joining us on November 2, 2009 at 11pm Eastern/8pm Pacific for an awesome LIVE podcast event hosted by Azeroth United.
We hope you plan plan to join us as we learn more about Child’s Play.
We’ll discuss everything from:
How they got started? How do they operate? Maybe, we can even get an answer to that dreaded question, is did Gabe and Typho ever get over the Swine Flu!
- When is it?: This live show is scheduled for Monday, November 2nd at 8:00pm Pacific (11:00 pm Eastern). Not sure what time that is for you? Use this handy-dandy time converter!
- Where do I go? To participate on the live show, you will need to go to Azeroth United’s AUTV LIVE! page to connect with the stream. If that’s not working for you and you’re having issues then go to the Azeroth United Ustream page.
- Some general ground rules:
- Be nice. If you say very inappropriate things be aware you will be kicked from the room. We are doing this to have a great time, come with a beer, come during a raid, come how you wish, just don’t come to cause trouble.
- You may ask questions to the participants during the show, but we reserve the right to use them if and when we can. I will be monitoring the chat room and if I can I will use the comments during the show. We love that you are with us, but I will have to weave them in. Even if it isn’t asked, we all appreciate your questions.
Outside of that, we will love to have you join us and partake in an enlightening discussion that is sure to follow! Hope to see you there!